Spend $50 or more and receive $5 off your first order!
Enter coupon code SAVE5 in the cart.
Home | About Us | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info
Search.
Keyword
Advanced Search
Regional.
Resources.

Monthly Flyer
Sign Up.


thawte.

SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-6 of 6
for Chardonnay, Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Sort by:
di Lenardo Chardonnay Dal Vigneto Vigne da Lis Maris 2014  750ml     
The Di Lenardo family has cultivated vines in ... more
Sku: 2008052  
Reg. $14.59
15% discount on 12 bottles for $148.68
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, ... more
Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $10.69
On Sale $8.99
17% discount on 12 bottles for $106.68
 
Jermann Chardonnay  750ml     
  Sku: 1063158  
Reg. $28.59
On Sale $24.19
16% discount on 12 bottles for $286.68
 
Jermann Dreams  750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more
Sku: 1047822  
Reg. $75.59
On Sale $63.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $377.94
 
Marco Felluga Collio Chardonnay 2012  750ml     
This Italian estate was founded in 1950 by Marco ... more
Sku: 1830235  
Reg. $20.39
15% discount on 12 bottles for $207.48
 
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     
Selected hillside vineyards throughout the ... more
Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $7.49
16% discount on 12 bottles for $75.48
 
1 
 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Accessories | Locations
About Us | My Account | Shipping Info
Copyright © 2016 Traino's Wine & Spirits Powered by Beverage Media Group
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy
Use our secure online ordering system , or call 856-983-0056, or email us at