Spend $50 or more and receive $5 off your first order!
Enter coupon code SAVE5 in the cart.
Home | About Us | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info
Search.
Keyword
Advanced Search
Regional.
Resources.

Monthly Flyer
Sign Up.


thawte.

SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-7 of 7
for Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Price Greater Than $35
Sort by:
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2009  750ml      
Beautifully balanced, this rich and complex white  more
Sku: 1896296  
Reg. $62.89
On Sale $53.39
17% discount on 6 bottles for $314.94
 
Jermann Dreams  750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more
Sku: 1047822  
Reg. $75.59
On Sale $63.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $377.94
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina  750ml     
A special field blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon, ... more
Sku: 1084739  
Reg. $77.89
On Sale $65.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $389.94
 
Livio Felluga Terre Alte 2012  750ml       
Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of ... more
Sku: 1960005  
Reg. $73.99
On Sale $62.79
16% discount on 6 bottles for $370.74
 
Russiz Superiore Collio Bianco Col Disore 2008  750ml     
  Sku: 1987000  
Reg. $39.69
15% discount on 6 bottles for $202.14
 
Scarbolo My Time 2011  750ML     
  Sku: 23578
Reg. $36.99
10% discount on 6 bottles for $199.75
 
Zuani Collio Bianco Zuani 2011  750ml     
The Felluga name is synonymous with Friuli ... more
Sku: 1930698  
Reg. $39.69
15% discount on 6 bottles for $202.14
 
1 
 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Accessories | Locations
About Us | My Account | Shipping Info
Copyright © 2016 Traino's Wine & Spirits Powered by Beverage Media Group
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy
Use our secure online ordering system , or call 856-983-0056, or email us at