Spend $50 or more and receive $5 off your first order!
Enter coupon code SAVE5 in the cart.
Home | About Us | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info
Search.
Keyword
Advanced Search
Regional.
Resources.

Monthly Flyer
Sign Up.


thawte.

SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-8 of 8
for Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Price Greater Than $35
Sort by:
Bastianich Calabrone 2011  750ml      
Calabrone is an estate reserve released only when  click for more details
Sku: 1991148  
Reg. $67.69
On Sale $57.49
17% discount on 6 bottles for $338.94
 
Jermann Dreams 2013  750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... click for more details
Sku: 2092488  
Reg. $75.59
On Sale $63.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $377.94
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2012  750ml     
A lovely, creamy white, with vibrant acidity and ... click for more details
Sku: 1946203  
Reg. $77.89
On Sale $65.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $389.94
 
Livio Felluga Terre Alte 2013  750ml     
Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of ... click for more details
Sku: 2051613  
Reg. $73.99
On Sale $62.79
16% discount on 6 bottles for $370.74
 
Meroi Dominin 2003  750ML     
  Sku: 23368
Reg. $129.99
10% discount on 12 bottles for $1403.89
 
Ronchi di Cialla Ciallabianco 1997  750ML     
Colour: straw-coloured. Nose: very dainty and ... click for more details
Sku: 28023
Reg. $49.99
10% discount on 12 bottles for $539.89
 
Ronchi di Cialla Schioppettino Cialla 1999  750ML     
Colour: balanced red with ruby hues Nose: ... click for more details
Sku: 28024
Reg. $53.99
10% discount on 12 bottles for $583.09
 
Scarbolo My Time 2012  750ML     
  Sku: 23578
Reg. $36.99
10% discount on 12 bottles for $399.49
 
1 
 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Accessories | Locations
About Us | My Account | Shipping Info
Copyright © 2016 Traino's Wine & Spirits Powered by Beverage Media Group
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy
Use our secure online ordering system , or call 856-983-0056, or email us at