Spend $50 or more and receive $5 off your first order!
Enter coupon code SAVE5 in the cart.
Home | About Us | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info
Search.
Keyword
Advanced Search
Regional.
Resources.

Monthly Flyer
Sign Up.


thawte.

SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-7 of 7
for Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, delle Venezie
Sort by:
Duetorri Pinot Grigio 2015  750ml     
Pinot Grigio thrives in the area known as the ... click for more details
Sku: 2062090  
Reg. $10.69
On Sale $8.99
17% discount on 12 bottles for $106.68
 
Duetorri Pinot Nero 2015  750ml     
The unique climate of the area known as the ... click for more details
Sku: 2087261  
Reg. $10.19
On Sale $8.69
17% discount on 12 bottles for $101.88
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     
A leesy white, open-knit and medium-bodied, with ... click for more details
Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $75.59
On Sale $63.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $377.94
 
Jermann Dreams 2013  750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... click for more details
Sku: 2092488  
Reg. $75.59
On Sale $63.99
17% discount on 6 bottles for $377.94
 
Livio Felluga Vertigo Rosso 2012  750ml     
The blending of varietals in Vertigo serves two ... click for more details
Sku: 1917716  
Reg. $18.89
On Sale $15.99
16% discount on 12 bottles for $189.48
 
Mochetto Sparkling Rose 2013  750ML       
Lightly fizzy, this rose has a delicate texture ... click for more details
Sku: 20359
Reg. $10.99
 
Mochetto Sparkling Rose  750ml       
This lightly effervescent wine is a unique blend ... click for more details
Sku: 1740571  
Reg. $13.59
On Sale $11.49
17% discount on 12 bottles for $135.48
 
1 
 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Beer | Accessories | Locations
About Us | My Account | Shipping Info
Copyright © 2016 Traino's Wine & Spirits Powered by Beverage Media Group
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy
Use our secure online ordering system , or call 856-983-0056, or email us at